Jane manages the bond fund SKAGEN Avkastning and the fixed income fund SKAGEN Tellus.
As portfolio manager of SKAGEN Avkastning and SKAGEN Tellus, she spends her time researching new investment ideas, following and understanding global macro developments and managing the funds in the most optimal way.
As of 1 September 2018, Storebrand Asset Management (SAM) is responsible for the management of SKAGEN’s fixed income funds. Jane is part of the large and proficient fixed income team at SAM
- Joined SKAGEN in March 2010
- Lead manager of SKAGEN Avkastning December 2010
- Lead manager of SKAGEN Tellus June 2016
- Senior Macroeconomist/Senior manager Statoil
- Advisor, Norges Bank (Central Bank of Norway)
- Master's in Economic Theory and Econometrics from the University of Oslo