Thank you for visiting our website! Below you can find information about the use of the website.
- SKAGEN AS (SKAGEN) owns all the rights to skagenfunds.com ("the website") and all the information published on the website, unless otherwise stated.
- The website contains trademarks and logos which are the property of SKAGEN. No permission is given in respect of the use of such trademarks and logos.
- SKAGEN accepts that information on the website may be referred to and linked for non-commercial purposes.
- The content on the website does not constitute investment, legal, tax or other advice and may not replace guidance offered by SKAGEN's client advisers. Anyone basing their investment decisions on information provided on the website will be solely responsible for such decisions.
- No information on the website constitutes an offer to buy or sell funds unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- All information on the website is solely directed at investors domiciled in the countries in which the funds have marketing authorisation. These countries are stated in each fund's prospectus.
- SKAGEN strives to ensure that all information on the website is correct, but cannot exclude the possibility of errors or omissions. SKAGEN does not accept any type of liability for any errors or omissions.
- SKAGEN may modify information on the website without notice.
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The responsibility for these websites does not rest with SKAGEN and may be governed by separate terms and conditions.
- SKAGEN reserves the right to update these terms without notice.
- Any dispute which may arise between SKAGEN and users of the website is governed by Norwegian law with Stavanger District Court as the agreed legal venue.
Please contact us if you have any questions relating to the use of the website.